Global Health 2.0:
Tools for Effective Engagement & Field Work
January 18th and 19th, 2018
University of Colorado, Anschutz Medical Campus
CNEs*, refreshments and lunch included
Global Health 2.0 is for clinical providers who want to positively impact the global community through responsible medical volunteer work. The course is designed to teach participants how to effectively engage with international partners to improve the quality of acute care around the world.
Jointly provided with the CU College of Nursing.
Sign up to learn:
- Practical clinical care skills
- How to do needs assessments
- Developing educational programs
- Building long term partnerships
- Hot topics in global public health
Global Health 2.0 is the highly requested follow up to the Global Health Primer course with all new content. Global Health 2.0 is for clinical providers with prior international medical volunteer experience or who have taken the introductory Global Health Primer course.
* The University of Colorado College of Nursing is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Western Multi-State Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.